- Net Zero – 2050
- Decarbonization and furthering ESG agenda
- Global and Indian perspective of achieving Net Zero targets
- Purpose driven leadership for building sustainable organizations
- Gaps in policy frameworks aimed at Carbon Neutrality
- Making a smooth transition to Net Zero
- Risks and benefits of Net Zero
- Net zero energy systems: sustainable, secure, affordable and resilient
- Challenges in implementing Net Zero
- Uniting sustainability with technology
- Investment opportunities for green technology
Who will attend?
The Net Zero Conference brings together leaders including manufacturing, mining, EPCM, heavy transport, plastics and chemicals. Not only is the event for ESG leaders, but it also includes a team of CFOs, COOs, and the C Suite responsible for operations and long-term business strategy.