The Economic Times SDGs Action Platform
ET Edge, as a part of the Times of India Group, launched the SDGs impact summit in 2019 followed by the second edition in September 2020; with the objective to rally the champions of sustainability together as the world moved towards the decade of delivery.
The SDGs Action Platform witnessed the largest global gathering of changemakers, individuals and organizations who have championed sustainability, celebrities and influential personalities who have a led their voice to the cause and members of the civil society dedicated to attaining the SDGs in a timely manner and path towards ESG’s and Net Zero Emissions.
The upcoming 3rd edition aims to assist businesses towards more environment friendly practices by tracking and reducing emissions through Net Zero. The summit will convene leaders from government, business, international organizations and civil society along with a diverse group of experts and innovators to initiate, accelerate and scale-up entrepreneurial solutions to tackle climate change and advance sustainable development.
What can you expect?
- Immersive Full day virtual conference covering macro and micro issues which have been brought to the forefront in a post covid world.
- Focused Roundtable Discussions and break away panel discussions on each of the Goals with an action-oriented agenda
- High level countries dialog on ESG’s and SDG’s
- B2G dialogues and virtual meetings to identify potential areas of cooperation and working together
- Pledge session highlighting the top businesses and conglomerates and their commitment for a better planet and Net Zero Emissions
- Spotlight sessions facilitating inter country dialogues amongst government agencies for benchmarking and exchanging best practices and ideas
- The Economic Times and Futurescape 8th Sustainability Index to be released at the summit